Our participants are always in need of:
- Non-perishable or canned food items
- Toiletry or personal care items (preferably travel-sized)
- School supplies
- Unopened cleaning supplies or small household items
- CTA passes
To arrange a donation please contact Hallie Witmer at 773-878-0981, ext. 231.
Because we care about the health and safety of the people we serve, we have a blanket policy of not accepting:
- Leftover or opened perishable food items
- Used clothing, bedding, or other fabric items
- Furniture that is upholstered
We may be able to accept other donations like office and technology equipment, furniture, kitchen equipment, restaurant supplies, and packaged goods. Please contact us at 773-878-0981, ext. 259 to inquire about donating other items.
*We often do not have the capacity to accept furniture donations, but would encourage anyone looking to donate these items to reach out to the Chicago Furniture Bank.
Inspiration Corporation will issue a receipt for any in-kind gift. We do not estimate the value of in-kind gifts or provide advice or guidance on declaring the value of in-kind gifts for tax purposes.