Our participants are always in need of:
- Non-perishable or canned food items
- Toiletry or personal care items (preferably travel-sized)
- School supplies
- Unopened cleaning supplies or small household items
- CTA passes
To arrange a donation please contact Hallie Witmer at 773-878-0981, ext. 231.
- For items we need at this present moment, please visit our regularly updated Amazon Wish List, where items purchased will be sent directly to Inspiration Corporation.
- If you would like to donate items directly and arrange a drop-off, please refer to the donation lists below.
- Hand Warmers
- Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets
- Winter Hats
- Hand sanitizers
- Shaving Kits
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Laundry detergent pods
- Deodorizing Body Wipes
- Bottled Water
- Individual Juice & Drinks
- Instant Coffee
- Chips, Pretzels, Crackers
- Easy to Eat Fruit (oranges, bananas, fruit cups, applesauce)
- Single Serve Condiments (mayo, mustard, ketchup)
- Protein/Granola Bars
- Shelf Stable Lunches (Ex: Tuna & Crackers, Chicken & Crackers)
- Microwavable Meals (Ex: Uncle Ben’s Rice)
- Easy Mac & Cheese
- Cup Ramen Noodles
Bagged Lunch Donations
- Throughout the pandemic, we continue to also supply our participants with a cold lunch alongside their hot meal during lunch service at Inspiration Cafe.
- If you’d like to contribute, you can prepare and drop-off bagged lunches for us to hand out! Find out more here:
Because we care about the health and safety of the people we serve, we have a blanket policy of not accepting:
- Leftover or opened perishable food items
- Used clothing, bedding, or other fabric items
- Furniture that is upholstered
We may be able to accept other donations like office and technology equipment, furniture, kitchen equipment, restaurant supplies, and packaged goods. Please contact us at 773-878-0981, ext. 259 to inquire about donating other items.
*We often do not have the capacity to accept furniture donations, but would encourage anyone looking to donate these items to reach out to the Chicago Furniture Bank.
Inspiration Corporation will issue a receipt for any in-kind gift. We do not estimate the value of in-kind gifts or provide advice or guidance on declaring the value of in-kind gifts for tax purposes.